Monday, August 20, 2007

Superbad

Yup, I was one of those people who contributed 31 million dollars to this movie's first weekend take, and you know what...I'm glad! This movie was hilarious. Funniest thing I have seen since "Knocked Up". Seth Rogan is quickly becoming my new favorite comedic actor; and he even co-wrote the script. The film is really two great stories; Evan and Seth in their search for booze/girls and McLovin's night on the town with two cops. I'll say no more, but trust me its sooo good. I laughed through the whole movie.

I'm know reading three novels and beginning to prep for my Oral Exams at the end of the coming school year. I need to finish the fiction soon because there will be no time for it beginning in about a month. That's when year three of grad school begins! Not much else going on, except for the flipping of pages in books.

No comments: