Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So, So Done.

The quarter is finished! Grades turned in, papers written and books read. Now I start that loop again in a few weeks, but its break time now. When I get free time though, its hard to be motivated to do things. All I want is some rest, maybe I will ask for that from Santa.

One of my favorite things being on a college campus is the odd bits of conversation you hear in passing. My favorite from this quarter was between two guys walking past each other.

Guy 1: "Hey, I thought you graduated last spring"
Guy 2: "Yeah, me too, but I guess not. Don't have time to talk right now, I'm 20 minutes late to class"

In other news, we went and saw "Juno" again and its even better the second time. Some of the dialogue is so quick and snappy that you need multiple viewings to catch it all. I'm also loving the soundtrack, all of them great songs. I have also added a new link to the right. "Timothy McSweeney's Internet Tendency" is a great online spot for some cool quirky humor. Definitely check out the archives that have. Well that's it for now.

No comments: