Thursday, February 15, 2007

COFFEE!



I realized that even though I have given the site the name "Rusted Coffee", I have not given a shout out to my favorite drink in the world, you guessed it, COFFEE! Yup! hot, cold, iced, whatever, it is good. My favorite drink has to be Iced Mochas, especially from Peet's. And for coffee shops, you cannot beat Peet's. Everything they have/make is great. They are based in the Bay Area, but luckily there are enough down here in So Cal. that I can get my fix, although they are now within driving distance rather than walking distance. Oh well, that seems to be the standard measurement of distance here. Ah, I remember when I worked right next to Peet's in San Francisco...those were the days; knowing staff and getting free drinks. Included here is a pic of coffee beans. I took it at a coffee plantation we stop at in Guatemala two years ago.

No comments: