Monday, February 12, 2007

RANT: Post Offices

I need to vent my anger at the postal system! Why does the post office that serves all of campus and parts of Irvine have to be so small? I waited in line for 30 minutes to send one thing. Newport Beach's post office is huge and spacious, with like 7 or 8 tellers. We get 3! And why are they so slow? I mean really, if you see 20 people in line...Don't stop to have a conversation! If only I had quicker way of getting to any other postal facility. Arggghhhh!

It's only been two weeks since the last post, so I take it as a sign I'm getting better about writing. Illness, excessive school work, and lamenting the Bear's loss in the Super Bowl have taken up a fair bit of time recently. I am hoping to get back on track this week....we'll see if that happens.

As for movies, go watch "The Five Obstructions" a great little documentary about challenging a film director to remake one of his finest films 5 times, each with different rules he must follow. Skip, "You, Me and Dupree" just not funny. By the way, have I mentioned my love for "Heroes". Best show on TV right now. More soon. with pictures (maybe)

No comments: