Monday, September 24, 2007

Bad Idea Bears are awesome!

So I have seen two musicals in the last two weeks and both of them were really good, but for different reasons. I saw Wicked at the Pantages Theatre in Hollwood and it was fantastic. The sets were just amazing. What I really enjoyed was the story though, the songs were okay, but it was the overall story that I really got into. I highly recommend it.

This last weekend we saw Avenue Q at the Ahmanson Theatre in LA. Have you ever thought to yourself, "Musicals need more swearing, political incorrectness and crude innuendos"? If so, this is the show for you. The story is so-so, but the songs are absolutely hysterical. They are just so wrong, that you can't stop laughing. I loved it.

Back to school in 3 days, so I'm enjoy the last bit of summer/early fall.

No comments: