Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Ocean Can Be Vicious

Well, it has been an interesting few days. We went to Crystal Cove over Labor Day weekend and the ocean stole my glasses. And man, am I blind without them. Too bad this happened on the sunday of a three day weekend. I was lucky to get some trial contact lens on tuesday, so I can see now. But the day and a half of being sightless was weird. People kept telling me to look at things and I was like "why? I can't see it anyway." Then I finally found some frames I liked, but had to order them online because my doctor doesn't carry them. They are ordered though, and will be here soon.

It made has me think though, do I like contact or glasses better? I have always had glasses until the last few days. I keep going back and forth on it. I like not having something on my face, but I hate putting the contacts in.

No comments: