Monday, August 21, 2006

Netflix

Yeah the subtitle comes from "Coffee and Cigarettes." A great compilation film of skits that I personally love. Worth checking out. Which brings me to my next subject...Is it possible to be addicted to Netflix??? I keep adding movies to my queue, things I have never thought of watching before and things probably not worth watching. It does make watching movies easy though. "Robot Chicken" from Adult Swim is hilarious and "Inside Man" was pretty good.

As you can tell...I like movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was really into netflix at first but then I ran into the problem of having a movie sent to me that I wasn't really in the mood to watch. So instead of doing the logical thing and sending it back right away, I let it sit there for a couple of months. Not very cost effective. But overall I think it's worth it...I just have to remember to update my queue more often.