Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Squid vs. Whale

Watched the movie, The Squid and the Whale, the other day. It was good, but was not the nature film one would expect from the title. In fact the only animal involved in the film is the family cat. I really liked the film, it was surprisingly short, but the acting was excellent. I recommend people check it out.

I have another link for everyone as well. www.wheresgeorge.com Enter the the serial number on your money and track its movement around the country as other people enter the bills as well. It is fun and interesting to see how fast money moves around. I will add some more comics soon.

UPDATE:
Okay I added the comics I mentioned earlier. Dino Comics are cool, even though the pictures never change, just new text everyday. Secondly is Patches. I am new to it but it has bears, something we should all be afraid of, and several mentions to coffee. Some may say I am addicted to it, but I just really really like it. Here is one sample: http://www.hingos.com/patches/index.php?pt=031225 Enjoy!

No comments: